Sign Up for Service

New Ownership: To establish a new service, LACDPW requires a completed Customer Order Form application, proof of ownership, and copy of government issued identification. Acceptable proof of ownership includes a copy of the recorded grant deed, the final settlement statement, or a water letter from the escrow company.

New Tenancy: Please complete a Customer Order Form signed by both the property owner and the new tenant. The tenant section of the application is the bottom portion of the form. The owner must sign the top portion of the application for the request to be valid. Government issued identification for owner and tenant is also required. Please be advised, the property owner is ultimately responsible for the water service and will received regular Owner Bill Copies of all tenant bills and notifications.

Other Service Applicants: Please follow the sign-up requirements as stated above for new ownership and/or new tenancy. Additional documents may be required to determine validity of the signee. Other documentation may include but are not limited to, Articles of Incorporation, LLC documents, Letter of Authorization, and Trust documents. For any questions about additional sign-up documents, please contact us.

Your new service documents may be faxed to 661-723-7027 or submitted electronically by clicking the link below.



Disconnect Service

Your request for disconnection can be provided by phone. Call (877) 637-3661 and select Lancaster Customer Service or Malibu Customer Service when prompted. Please do not e-mail your request. Disconnections are scheduled Monday through Thursday, except holidays. Please allow at least 24 hours notice to disconnect the service.


Waterworks Site:  FAQ  |  Contact  |  SiteMap